Pet Odor Removal
Contact All Clean ChemDry for local Virginia and West Virginia pet odor removal experts!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Our experts determine the source and severity of the odor, then rinse the carpet, and extract the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In extreme cases, we pull back the carpet in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, we remove and replace the pad.*
- We may apply an odor blocking shellac to the sub-floor if necessary.*
- We will then apply P.U.R.T.® heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.